Thank You For The Miles

Day 1 - Upon arrival in Incheon. Due to the incident, seems like I woke up at the wrong side of the bed. I had no mood to do anything even though I had all the time to myself that afternoon. I didn't go out for shopping. Didn't go for gym. Didn't go for swimming. Didn't even sleep for that matter. I just WORK. As a result, when the guys came back from the meeting and we met up in the lobby, I looked really miserable. 

Day 2 - Meeting day. Woke up in the morning without any problem. Alhamdulillah... Met the rest of the group. Meeting was postpone 1 hour later than scheduled. Was informed during breakfast when everybody was already suited up. Sighh... Went through the morning session without having to say anything. After lunch had a session for me. But only for half an hour. Meeting finish by 9pm. My stomach was already bloated. Really painful. Went back to the hotel only to find out the Dinner Buffet will end in 20 minutes. Rushing with food which really not helping my stomach to rest.

Day 3 - Woke up late. No shopping for me. Packed up. Checked out. Brunch at 1.30pm. Taxied to the airport. Got the chance to shop a bit. Alhamdulillah... It really makes me feel calm a bit. Went in the plane only to find out it was the SAME CREW as my fly in flight. Hahaha... 3 of the cabin crew came to me and apologized for what happened the last time (tau takut). Arrived in AD to a super long queue for passport control. My E-gate card didn't work. DENGG..

Due to all the hassle only to meet the customer for half an hour. Really thanks for the miles. At least I can start recovering my miles to achieve Gold Membership..

No comments:

Post a Comment