Reall Steel - From The Eye Of An Engineer


Marvelous! Probably Super Marvelous!

As a control engineer, I'm amazed by all the cool controllers being used. As an electrical engineer I do look into details on how smooth Atom's hands move compared to others (really shows that some of the other Bots are done by 'interns'). As a overworked engineer, it was a fun and refreshing movie to watch on a stressful week. As an engineer, the whole movie feels really realistic.

The emotion, the fun, the excitement, the surprise elements,  the story-line, the technology, the details, it all came together logically and realistically. Definitely a movie worth every penny even if you watch on a 3D theater. You'll laugh. You'll cry. Your heart will beat faster. 

Even though I know by going to watch it tonight means I'm wasting one of my precious long awaited weekend, it's totally worth it. Otherwise, I would go through the non-stop travelling thinking when will I got the chance to watch it. 

Teaser: Watch out for the dance. It's super cool!!!! 



Also the box!!



SUPER DUPER COOL!!!!

Hard to choose which one is better between this one and Fast 5. Since I'm an engineer, I do appreciate the effort being done in this movie more.. ahaks..

...............................................................................................................................................................

Enough about the review. Now cite dari hati plak.

Jumaat yang penat. Memang rasa nak tido je. Semalam g main futsal dgn fellow Malaysian sbb nak kononnya nak kenalan dgn client. Tapi takde rupanya. Ari ni bangun terus start tgk TQ. Masak n basuh baju sket. Then ingat nak g Madinat Zayed cari khandura si Anip. Skali tgk kat luar tu bersepah 'set dia' ambik angin. Since I ni orang suka ikutt... tak berani la nak pegi...

Sedang berjalan di Mushriff Mall, Pak Nol call tanya nak g tgk Besi Sebenar ni tak. Memang ada dlm my must watch list. And I know, kalau I tak g tgk ari ni kompem I takkan dapat tgk wayang nye. So sangat berharap yang dapat pegi. Doa dimakbulkan. Dapat pegi!

Sampai Marina Mall just in time before the movie starts. Memang totally worth it. Robot pertama keluar I dah amazed dengan how smooth the movements are.Although I know it's just CGI technique, but I'm still amazed. 

Kuar plak anak dia. Jalan cerita starts jadi funny. Sama je anak ngan bapak kan. Kalau ada depan aku memang dua dua aku 'tangan'kan.

The story continues. Garam, gula, cili, semua lengkap dan sebati sehingga menghasilkan satu masak lemak cili padi yang cukup lemaknya. 

Nak cakap banyak pun tak guna. U all g la tgk sendiri ye...

No comments:

Post a Comment