Etihad Guest + MAS Enrich

                        +





Good news to those who's living or planning to visit Abu Dhabi from Malaysia or vice versa.
Actually good news to all who are a frequent flyer from both Etihad Airways or Malaysia Airlines no matter where you are.

Now, you can redeem/claim Enrich miles if you fly on Etihad and you can redeem/claim Etihad Guest miles if you fly on Malaysia Airline.

How to do so? You can check on both MAS Enrich website or Etihad Guest website.

Example -

Case 1: You're travelling with MAS/Etihad Airways from destination A to destination B. Neither one is Abu Dhabi nor Malaysia. You can choose weather to get miles on Enrich or Etihad Guest frequent flyer program.

Case 2 : You wanted to redeem a flight on Etihad Airways route. But you only has Enrich miles. You can do so by using your Enrich even though you have 0 miles on Etihad Guest.

Why is this so important to me (in particular)? MAS only fly into UAE via Dubai. While Etihad is the only direct flight to Malaysia from Abu Dhabi. When I travel for business, I tend to book with Etihad Airways to collect miles. And I also have the ADIB Etihad Guest Charge Card to speed up my miles collection. However, there're times where MAS ticket is cheaper than Etihad. Before this I was trying hard to ignore that cheaper ticket so I won't lose the miles. Since I can redeem/claim either way, I can now buy the cheap ticket from MAS and claim Etihad Guest miles.

Why I want to collect as much miles I can through Etihad Guest? To redeem a return ticket DXB-KL with MAS, I need 45 000 miles. While to redeem a return ticket AD-KL with Etihad, I only need 35 000 miles. And I got to travel in a much better airplane too..


No comments:

Post a Comment