Cukai Perkhidmatan on Prepaid???


Government actually decided to imposed 6% tax on prepaid SIM and reload????? Right after I changed my postpaid to prepaid???

Ok.. Let's not be selfish here.

My point of view:
Yes. Gov needs people to pay tax to sustain. I fully agree with that. Or in Islamic world Zakat. Otherwise the Gov won't be able to provide a good country to the people. So true. However, unlike Zakat which is imposed on the rich, tax is being imposed on EVERYBODY. As in RICH or POOR. That's not fair.

Think about it. Who are the main user of prepaid mobile service? Aren't the prepaid charge itself already high enough? Tax the service provider. Not the end user. Up to the service provider to charge the user or not. Coz they know, if they charge us, we won't choose their service. We'll change provider.

Just my two cents..


For full news please click the link below:
Utusan Malaysia Online - Berita Utama

No comments:

Post a Comment