Winey is Sick

Intro - Winey is a car.


Poor Winey.... Malam tadi aku balik keje dalam kol 8 mcm tu. Dah gelap. Aku sorg je tinggal kat ofis. Turun bawah, mcm biasa masuk kete bagai start enjin. Bawak kete keluar dari parking. After about 3 meter away from the parking lot tetiba kete rasa berat.

1st thing to check was handbreak. It was released. So I tried again. Same sound and heavy feeling is still there. I went out of the car to see if something stuck in between the tyre. Nothing there. I tried again. Same.

Panic jap. Tarik nafas. Browse phone book. Call Murad. Takleh get through. Call Nabeel. Also cannot get through. Then call Kandeel. Alhamdulillah he picked up. He came back to the office.

In th emeanwhile, I didn't dare to move the car at all. Tengah jalan tengah jalan la. Pak arab dok bagi lampu suh aku move aku buat bodo jek. Kandeel sampai dia try same thing. Then dia put the car to N pastu tolak. boleh gerak n takde that weird sound. So we decided to tolak the car back into the parking lot. Called Europcar. They said they will be here in 1-2 hours time. Kandeel told them to come on the next day. He sent me home and i was sad all night...

So today...... Winey is gone on the ambulance ride to a hospital in Dubai....

You will be fine my dear... I'm gonna miss u a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment