Am I Being Sensitive Or What???

Banyak dah case. Tapi minggu ni agak ketara sebab semuanya berlaku dalam satu minggu n berturut turut.
Sebelum ni aku ingat he was being nice trying to take the load off my shoulder. Tapi sejak akhir akhir ni mcm makin menjadi jadi plak.

Aku mula perasan masa @ndy assigned aku suh ajar @$h.Immediately after @ndy assigned tu dia terus webek aku ckp yg @$h mmg susah nak diajar. susah nak terima. kene sabar n all. I actually thanked him for that reminder. But in the end I find it fun to teach @$h. He accepted everything well. And he understand why I teach him that way. The best thing is, he never asked the same question twice.

So things went on.. I never cared actually. Banyak jugak berselisih pendapat tapi aku just take it as he's trying to remind me. Then one fine day @ndy webek aku tanya leh tak sub @ndy while he's going on vacation for 3 weeks. That 3 weeks will be on Ramadhan. I said yes and I told @ndy in case I need to travel or something I'll pass it over to 3ric.

The next day I talked to 3ric telling him that @ndy asked me to sub and I'll pass to him if I'm loaded. He said ok. Suddenly he went webek'ing' @ndy telling @ndy that it's going to be Ramadhan so Mariah will be tired so HE SHOULD BE THE SUB. I was like WHAT??!!!

Case 2: H0ngyu was in a customer meeting and sent a desperate email to @ndy. @ndy fwd that email to me to take care of it. The problem was I read that mail only the day after. Knowing that H0ngyu n 3ric are in the same time zone, I figure out H0ngyu might have called 3ric for help. Since H0ngyu is not picking up the I called 3ric up and ask. 3ric bagitau yg dia dah bagi apa yg H0ngyu nak. So I emailed H0ngyu saying that I heard that 3ric has helped and I guess the issue settled.

Tapi H0ngyu replied kata he actually needed another doc and still hoping me to help. So I made my research with the little information that H0ngyu bagi and sent that docs yg H0ngyu mintak. I also sent to the other 2 guys so that they will keep it for future reference. Soon after that 3ric replied to all mcm ckp kat H0ngyu
"apsal ko tak ckp ni doc yg ko nk. aku leh bagi ko la doc ni. x pyh nk hrp mariah. btw, doc yg mariah bg tu ko takleh pakai sbb ada 5 instrument tak sama dgn ko nye skop" (Nota kaki: bukan ayat sebenar tapi camni la aku baca dia)


How bout that? Aku malas nak reply pape. Biar je. H0ngyu pun senyap jek. So aku expect dia tau apa yg dia kena buat.

3rd incident: @ndy sent email mntk tolong sesapa yg free utk buatkan keje dia sket sbb dia tak menang tangan. @ minit lepas @ndy bagi email tu 3ric nye reply dah sampai bagitau yang dia ada submission due 3 haribulan but whatever.. he can still help.. throw me the jobs... Me? I realized that mail after 15 minutes. Then think for a while. Susun all my jobs and reply personally to @ndy "Sure.. My pleasure". No crap thing about when is my due date bla bla bla...

Really.. what is he trying to do? Kenapa sume benda aku buat dia nak pangkah? Aku yang sensitive sangat ke? 

2 comments:

  1. dia nk sabotag ko...hahha tu dengki punya org..becarefull dear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu ar.. sume ckp dia mcm nak sabo aku.. tapi maybe jugak dia just try to be nice. kene baca ayat amana rasul bebanyak ni..

    ReplyDelete