My New Love



I know... I know.. How many handbags do you 'need'? That's the question my colleagues always asked me.
Well, I'm a girl... We don't buy Football Jersey... And that's the answer that will shut them off.

This is my new love. My latest addition to the handbag gala. Burberry Charcoal Shoulder Bag.
I wanted this bag for almost one year. Maybe more.. Let's check... Hmm.. Not that long la kottt.. Hehehhe...

But I've been eyeing it. Looking for it in the whole blogshop I can find. Asking for quotations. They're all saying it's gonna be at least 3200++MYR... Hmmm.. Still too much la... Even though I'm madly in love with it, tak sanggup kottt..

Sabar is the answer.

I was suppose to go to Paris when I was diagnosed Pneumonia. Was hoping to find this one there. Takde rezeki.

Sabar lagi..

Then Mubashir went to Florence. He knew I was looking for a Burberry bag. He went to The Mall and found this bag. He was describing it over the phone and asked me if I want it. I was not sure if it's 'the one', but I was like "Tak dapat yg tu pun takpe la.. lama dah puasa handbag ni". Mubashir was saying that the bag looks like you. Wow! So I said, "Go for it!"

After VAT it was 544Euro. Which means it's 2710AED. Which means 2168MYR. BEAT THAT!!!!!

Then Mubashir sent me the picture to my Gmail. I was jumping up and down once I saw it.

IT IS THE BAG THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!

I treated this as my advance birthday gift for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment