Firework Birthday

Not mine. We were celebrating our colleague's birthday. It was Sari's birthday. Shinhab and I went out to buy the cake at SeaSide Patisserie nearby my house. Hid it in the fridge. Then set it up in the meeting room. Called everybody else up to gather in the room. Then bring Sari in. Typical birthday surprise...

Royal Chocolate Cake 

Sari came in and found all of us inside

His surprise look

Shinhab lighted up the candle

Omer: Hey, there's a smoke detector there!

Sari! Quick! Blow it!

It's a firework candle! How to blow??!!!

Let's blow it together!

Cake cutting

Happy Birthday!

Sari handed over the task to Imad

Imad cut the cake

All of us still laughing at the firework-smoke detector thing

I had to travel on business on my birthday. I'll be in the 10 hours plane. It's for Sari's project. I told him, I want a cake with the firework candle inside the plane. Make it happen bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment