Recovery



My recovery was not easy. Staying at home 24 hours a day has never been my strong quality. Unfortunately I can't go out of the house and feel the heat when I really need it due to the unpredictable sandstorm coming and go. Even rain, which is very unusual for me in this part of the world.

I lost my appetite since the day I took out my wisdom tooth. As a result I weigh 2kg less, which I like very much. But that doesn't help in the recovering process. I need energy. I need to fight these bacteria. But my throat cannot accept those take out food. It taste the same.

Until my dear friend came and started to send food to me. Home cook meal. Aaahhh.. Alhamdulillah.. Since then, I manage to get some additional energy. I manage to get the protein that I need. I'm able to walk around a bit. The medicine was able to kick in the system and push those bacteria out of the system.

I am not fully recovered yet. I am hoping that will happen real soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment