Gerun 2

Remember this post? Well that's the main reason I decided to take the company car. Then skang ni around my office building dah ada Mawaqif. Which means we have to pay for the parking. Since I live across the street, I decided to walk to office until we move to the new office. Minggu ni je pun last.
So I walked. This morning. To work. Something yang dah lamaaaa tak berlaku since I have Winey happened. I cross behind a Pajero. Then I heard the honking sound from the Pajero. I turned. Manala tau kot2 aku ada buat silap. Skali I saw the guy inside the Pajero was making a phone sign. I presumed he was asking for my phone number. WTH!!!
So I kept walking. I walked pass through a bank and still hearing those honking sound. OMG!!! He actually followed me with the car!!! I kept on walking in front of the shops and he did actually tried to stop me by mocking that he was about to crush me with the Pajero when I wanted to cross the street.
I keep ignoring his honking which was very annoying. And cross the main street. Hoping that the signal for pedestarian will keep on green. Alhamdulillah...
But he did get out of his Pajero and started to cross the street as well. I saw one of my colleague at the other end of the street. I walked very quickly to him. When I turned the Pajero guy turned back to his car.
Alhamdulillah nothing happened.
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to pay that 15Dhs per day for the parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment