Memorable Farewell

Not mine. At least this time it's not mine. Some other time maybe.... ahhhehehhe...
It's for our boss, Martella. According to the organization he's actually the boss of my boss's boss. Haaaa... Can figure out or not???
We chose Prego's at Beach Rotana simply because he's Italian and he only likes Italian food. Not that he doesn't eat anything else but that's his favorite. And since we're in the desert, we decided to sit outside with the view of our soon to be office.
We ordered our food and drinks. Drink arrived together with the first cloud of RAIN!!!! Being Malaysian I should not be afraid of rain right... But the fact that I know what rain can do to you and that I just recovered from the worst sick time ever... This is not good. But that first cloud was really like one drop every 10 seconds or so. So I figured that it's not gonna last long. So we stayed.
The food arrived together with THUNDER!!!! Oh my..... Again, being Malaysian I know what will come after this kind of thunder. We ate really quick. Like super quick. Some of us manage to finish up the food right before the HEAVY cloud of rain came. I couldn't. I just picked up the plate and the drink brought it to safety. Pull the chair to there as well and finished it there.
Really, a farewell in Abu Dhabi with RAIN. And lots of it to spice it up a bit..

Martella reading our 'card'

Mont Blanc Pen

Sunglasses in the RAIN

Abu Dhabi Team
-at the back is our soon to be office

No comments:

Post a Comment