Kursus Kawin

Oh my... lagi 3bulan... satu haprak pun x siap lagi.. n we won't be able to get married without attending this kursus kawin.
We finally attended the kursus. We chose Putrajaya.. well actually he's the one who chose Putrajaya. X tau apsal. Since he's my ride I'm forced to go along la..
Kursus ni very basic. Being one of budak skolah agama I do feel a little bit bored. If it's not for a funny ustaz and ustazah I might have fallen asleep. Tapi kalau org yg x pernah blaja kat any skolah agama I think the info is not even close to enough. Nevertheless, it is still a step that is taken by Jakim to ensure that at least the bride n groom to be know what they don't know.
Ha... now I remember why my incik chose Putrajaya. .  Because this is the nearest to us that is handled directly by Jakim. See... he does has his reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment