Florist in KL

Ok.. I feel I have to blog this to give credit to this florist. It's like the fastest and most efficient florist I ever deal with.
It's my friend's birthday today. A friend I just got to know recently and got close to. I know I'm not able to spend time with her. So I decided to send something to her.
So I just google florist delivery klcc. A number of link came out. I just chose the most reasonable price of all. Without any reference from anybody. I chose
http://www.floristhut.com
With RM78, I got to send a flower bouquet consists of 10roses and few other flowers (please refer to picture attach) plus a box of forrero rocher to my friend's office at Menara Perak within one hour after payment is made.
Seriously I'm impressed. This is never gonna happen in AD though. I'm glad to be home...

No comments:

Post a Comment