Being Cheezy

Rasanya kalau tgh berkasih sayang ni mmg akan jadi cheezy ke? Coz my incik that I knew was never this cheezy. But I do appreacite this cheeziness of him..

Scene at kedai cincin for men:

Incik (to salesgirl) : material ni kalau bwk masuk laut berkarat tak?
Me : why do u want to bring it dalam laut in the first place?
Incik : Coz I want to wear it masa diving?
Me : But why...???
Incik : So that the mermaids know that I'm married....

Well, we've been looking for cincin kawin for man... susah gak considering he's in was was situation on any % of gold at all in the campuran to make suasa, white gold is out, platinum is way too expensive, and silver (even though it's 316L grade..... still was was on the karat... <- this is me being engineer where now we used 904L for marine application...) and my Incik is quite picky....

If you have any suggestion on where to buy and what material you think is ok for man do let me know... I would really appreciate that... thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment