I Know...

Yes... I Know...
I know I'm not supposed to say it out loud.
But I'm a mere human with feeling.. Not just mere human. I am also a woman...

Al-kisah...... (tayyiiiibbbb...)

Apa perasaan yang patut kita rasa bila:

A. A group of friends dah agree on something and it's so big to A friend when suddenly friend B yang kept silence when the discussion was being done cut in and change the agreement that has been made in favor of B-self? Susah nak paham? memang saje bagi susah paham...

B. C and A has had an agreement before which was also a big thing for A when once again B cut in again in favor of B-self...

Ya Allah... kuatkan la hati ini... Berilah aku petunjuk apa yang perlu aku lakukan... Amin...

I feel very sad.. Sedih sangat. Dan satu satunya orang yg boleh aku bercerita dengan is not available at the moment. Not available for the whole month actually. I'm not suppose to feel like this. But I don't know why the feeling came and say 'Hi'.

Bila incident A terjadi I was able to pujuk myself to calm down. I didn't attended the event of course. But event B is very important to me. B friend will 'steal' everything from me if I don't attend it. But, I'm not into that kind of competition. I don't want to be in that kind of competition...... So, should I go and be professional about it do something else on the day and meet C later?

No comments:

Post a Comment