Birthday Month

I always LOOOVVEEEE the month of June. Why? Because it's my birthday month. Yes. I celebrate my birthday all month long... U got problem with it?

This year, it's a little bit different. I planned carefully to be back in Malaysia on my birthday. But due to work commitment, I can't. I was so sad realizing I'll be celebrating my birthday for the first time ever not within my circle of people.

But, it also made me realize how good the people here. My new friends in AD made all the effort to make sure that I don't feel alone celebrating my birthday. They threw me TWO PARTIES. One at Marinna's Crib on Saadiyat Island. She lives in a beautiful St Regis apartment with access to the beach and all. I actually requested to have a pool party but June is already too hot for an outside gathering. Thus, Karaoke Party it is..

U've seen this pic right???
Sate, Mee Rebus and Lontong

Best Party Hostess Eva!
Cake by Mama Lin.
Then my second party which is my real birthday was with only my closest friends in AD at Chilli's.

Birthday Girl!

My Steak and Strawberry Lemonade

My cute birthday cake. Owh, yes. They sang too...

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suap menyuap

Ni dah tahap sumbat menyumbat

Besar ok portion dalam sudu tu!

And as for my birthday gift.... Hmmmmm... Tak banyak. None are from my list. But I love both of them!

From Mr Kohl

From Nadia

Plus more than 50 birthday wishes over SMS,FB,Whatssapp, Emails, Calls... Woweeee!!!!! Luv them all!!!

Can't wait for next year!







2 comments:

  1. Hey my birthday is in June too! I am so glad you weren't alone for your birthday. :) Your cups cakes look magnificent and so does your second cake. What kind of cake is it? -They both look delightful. Yum-Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you too!!! The cupcake was delicious. It was Red Velvet cupcake. And those in Chilli's were Chocoloate Lava and Pies with ice cream..

    ReplyDelete