I've Won!!!



BIG SMILE and SURPRISE!!!!

I started eating Kellog's Special K  a while ago. I've always seen the writings behind the box but never cared.. But then, this week, I suddenly have an urge to scratch that thing behind that box and there it was

"YOU'VE WON!"

Ok. Big deal. Probably all boxes are like that. Furthermore, there's a fine print saying "While Stock Last" underneath. But hey.. This is not my city. So, no harm trying, right?

I went to Marina Mall as instructed. And shyly I asked the girl, "Errr.. Is the Special K promo is still on?". And she said "Yes! Are you a winner?". And I took out the box from my handbag and showed it to her. "Oh my God!!! Congratulations!!! Come.. Let's choose which colour you want.."

And I was like WOW!!!!! I actually won a 300++ Dirham shoes!!!!




Walk your way to firmer butt gall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment