Gym in AD

Satu benda yang sangat susah nak cari. Gym in Abu Dhabi. Ia merupakan pencarian selama sebulan (lebih).

There's no Fitness First. Apatah lagi True Fitness kan.. Yang diorg banggakan ialah World Gym yang mana aku tak pernah dengar and when I was first told about it I was like "World what??!"

So I start my search. I Googled. I Yahooed. And I ask around.. So it came to my knowledge that there're 2 types of gyms here.
1. Co-ed Gym
2. Ladies only gym (it usually came together with spa, massage, salon, mani pedi and the list goes on...)

There's high end gyms like Hiltonia, ADCC, Beach Rotana (which is like 500m away from my house).
There's mid end gyms like  Lifeline, HaddinsInternational Gym (one of the outlet is like 300m away from my house)
And last but not least, there's private own gym yang memang takkan ada cawangan2 like Oriental , Sharanis, Arvilla (which have all the spa thingy plus swimming pool)

After thinking through, trying here and there, trying to get the best deal and everything, I chose Arvilla Spa. Why? Coz they offered me 2500AED for one year plus 12 FREE services. Means each month I will get one massage/hair treatment/hammam/meni pedi/etc. And trust me it really worth it. If you know AD's price for these services you know what I mean.

My experience with the gym. It actually includes personal trainer service too!!! Which would usually cost me additional 2000MYR or so for 12 sessions. So I was like, ok.. this is not so expensive anyway.. I'm happy with it.

So let's see if I could loose those 5kg I accidently added up within these 6 months kay.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment