Who's That Girl

Ramai yang x tau... and I took some time before posting this. Kenapa? Entah lah.. Both him n myself has been keeping each other a secret from anybody for quite some time.. And we're still trying to keep it that way.
Tapi lama2 org akan tau jugak... kan?
My E-day was 8th March 2014. A simple event. Dress in one of poplook creations. Make up using my own techniques. And headress with the help of my sister.
Honestly... I only have a selfie picture of myself in my tablet. Nothing more. Gambar lain semua kat org.
Excited? Sapa yang tak.. Cuma we kept things very simple. He didn't even come during or after the event. We're hoping to have a simple wedding as well.

1 comment:

  1. i didnt even haf a clue! congrate mag! so happy for both of u. jemput tau majlis nnt insyaAllah kami datang.

    ReplyDelete