Sister's Beauty Lounge

It's been 3 years now I've been visiting Sister's at least once a month. There're times that I went there for almost every week. For various reasons actually. Coz for me, this is my 'safe house'. Truth is, it's a one stop beauty centre.
Really.. They do not just mani pedi, but facials, hair style/treatment, hammam, massage and slimming. What make me so attach with Sister's is that they don't just have a lot of treatments/services, each of the services has a different kind too. You don't have to stick one favourite, you can do it according to your need.
Take facials for example, you may need a whitening this month but may be just deep cleansing the next month.. And massage, you may need an aromatherapy this week, but a deep tissue the next. And have I mentioned that I've always went it with some problems and come out feeling relaxed, at ease and smiling..

No comments:

Post a Comment