Trip to Korea

Dua hari lepas ada jumpa sorg kawan setelah 2-3 minggu tak jumpa. So this friend tanya,
"How was your trip? Sempat jalan2 tak?".
In my mind it was my latest trip abroad which is Korea. So my reply was "Sempat first day je. Lepas tu hujan. Then kitorg shorten kan trip".
This friend was like "Paris hujan?".
There goes.."Ooo.. you are talking about my Paris trip ke?"..
And "Yeah.. you ada pergi mana2 ke lepas Paris?"
"I went to Korea"
"So you've been in 2 countries from the last time I saw you?"
Aku hanya mampu tersenyum... (ps: that 'last time I saw you' was just like 3 weeks ago or maybe less)

This is my first trip to Korea this year. This time around we stayed in Hyatt Ambassador Namsan Park. Nice hotel. Expensive. Room is a bit smaller compared to what we used to get in Hilton or Shilla. The flight was loooonggg...
I have to admit, Seoul has changed a bit over the year. Baru setahun.. I feel like I don't know the place anymore..
This time around, I got the chance to try the Halal Korean Meal in Itaewon. Mmg muka Melayu je yg masuk restoren tu..How to get there? Go to Itaewon. Just walk along Itaewon towards the Mosque. You'll find it on your right hand side before you reach the mosque.
My verdict.. sorry.. tapi tak la sesedap yg dijangka kan.. maybe my expectation was too high. But we were so hungry at that time. Plus, the service was super slow that make us almost went out of the restaurant.









No comments:

Post a Comment