Shop Till You almost Drop!

Ehek!

Apa nak dikatakan. Tak shopaholic la kalau tak enjoying all the sales that is going on all over UAE ni kan. Ari ni aku puasa. So tak nak la dok umah n tunggu for Maghrib yang dirasakan lama je kan.. (alasan) So I decided to go to the neighborhood mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall. 10 minutes walk from my house.

Masuk2 1st stop kat Mango MNG. Coz this shop is in front of the elevator that we usually used to go to the food court during working days. Naik je escalator tu tgk all the sale signs dah takde. hmm.. takde rezeki la. I won't buy without the sales... (even though sempat eying this one cool jacket worth AED150)

So jalan la pegi Zara at the end of the floor. Masuk. Tengok tengok. Feeling relief sbb beli seluar kat Milan dulu (selit sket. Beli slack Zara kat Milan for AED75. kat sini AED125. Yeay!) Then caught this black TRF jacket. Boleh tahan. Tak casual sangat n tak formal sangat. Try jap. Just my size. Tag says AED115. Ok la kan. Jalan lagi. Try lagi a few more shirts. And....


Tak banyak... 2 jacket AED70 each (yeah... the AED115 is actually AED70 in the system. how bout that..) and 2 shirts for AED55 each.

Suka sangat. I decided to pay a visit to La Senza. And I really did pay a lot of some money.. Takleh la tunjuk sume kan.. tease sket2 je..

Susah nak cari matching panty on sale item. Tapi since the bras are just AED39 each beli jugak la.Siap jadi member lagi. Katanya membership international. And dapat satu cop which left me another 8 before my free bra!

I bought everything in 1.5 hours. Came back home. Masak for bukak puasa. Feeling gooooodddd.....


No comments:

Post a Comment