New Dilemma

Ramai yang tau sampai skang aku takde kete. G keje jalan kaki dari rumah ke stesen LRT which is about 800m away. Then naik LRT ke Masjid Jamek, tukar train ke KLCC. Overall, one way trip took me 1 hour plus 1km of walking. It is tiring I'm telling you... No doubt about it. It makes me wonder how actually other people does it. Well, I've done it for more than 3 months now. I survived. But if given a choice I won't do it la..

What makes me in doubt buying a car on my own? Memula sebab tak sempat. Balik tergesa gesa. Masa singkat utk cari kereta sendiri. Kali ni tak nak la macam dulu. Main belasah je beli Kelisa. But when I want to spend hundreds of thousand of ringgit... I think I deserve at least a test drive. Ratus ribu kot... And I want a decent comfortable family car. x mau main cekup lagi dah.

So I was thinking about my budget. Some people might think that money is not a problem for me. But that's what people think. Ok.. some part of it is correct. As of now, money is not a problem for me. But you can't predict the future. I don't want to spend all my money now and has nothing for rainy days.

After all the thinking. After all the calculations. My choices is now down to 2.... So which one peeps???



4 comments: