2 Months More

Who would have belived it? Coz I can't...
In 2 more months Insyallah I'll be married. And I feel (know) that nothing is completely prepared. Of course somethings has been ordered... But nothing is ready yet...
Checklist:
1. Nikah
  a. Baju - being tailored. Scheduled to be ready on 19th of July
  b. Veil - tak pikir lagi...still has no plan...
  c. Doorgift - ordered something for 100 guests. First come first serve. Still has yet to be ready.
  d. Make up - I'm still planning to do it myself. Hope things will go as plan.
  e. Forms - takde forms xleh nikah. N that's has yet to be submitted to imam of my qariah nor to JAIM.
  f. Pelamin nikah - determined to diy...
  g. Inai - luckily yesterday I found this inai girl at Pameran Pengantin Dataran Pahlawan. Have booked her for my inai..
  h. Food - outsourced to Kak Rozi. I know she will gv her best.

2. Langsung (the term that my neneks used for reception at bride side)
  a. Baju - again.. being tailored. Scheduled for fitting on 24th June. This one I really hope nothing will go wrong with it.
  b. Tudung - tak pikir lagi.. most probably a simple plain shawl je coz my tailor will do the veil.
  c. Doorgift - outsourced. Will only know how it looks like on the day itself.
  d. Mak andam - at least this one I already settled. Make up, pelamin, deco of dewanby Jastina bridal.
  e. Dewan - my mom have yet paid for the dewan.. ok.. don't fail me MBMB
  f. Entertainment - can't think of it.... silap2 aku nyanyi sendiri je la..
  g. Bunga pahar - ordered already. Will be ready 2 weeks before the wedding. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with the colour n design..
  h. Kad jemputan -belum print pun lagi.. hahaha... this is when people starts asking am I really going to get married or not..
  i. Food - outsorced to Mata Kuching Restaurant. It will be simple.. But I know it taste good. Hope it will satisfy my guests.

3. Bertandang
  a. Mak andam - we used the same Jastina bridal. Baju pun sewa kat dia.
  b. Tudung - this one Jastina asked me to use my own... nak yg mcm mana ek...

4. Honeymoon - nothing.. sebab x abis gaduh lagi...

Yang betul2 dah siap...
1. Photographer - hiring my trusted friend.. 5ruz... should I have 2 sets?
2. Kasut - got a nicen comfortable shoes kat Jusco Bandaraya Melaka for RM89.90. Am happy with it.
3. Hantaran - on track. Not yet completed sebab I keep using my credit card for my handbags.. hehehehe... But it will be complete before raya. I promise.
4. My angels - got my best friends as my pahar girls and pengapit. Gonna shop for ur token of appreciation...

However... I really want a Bachelorette Party. I'm thinking of either spa or karaoke. Or can I have both? But I know my friends condition.. would it be too weird if I plan and pay for my own party? Hahaha...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment