Tour de Paris

Tour la sangat... Keje okk... Anyway, it's my first time in Paris. So I was quite excited when I was informed that I need to attend a meeting in Paris. Ye la.. Paris kan one of the most famous city in the world. Sapa yang tak teringin nak datang Paris..

Dalam sibuk2 keje, aku cuba gak cari masa nak tour sket. At least dapat amik gambar pun jadi la.. Nak masuk segala muzium atau nak panjat segala monument mmg tau dah tak sempat. Ini pun dah sampai sakit2 kaki.. Paksa gak berjalan..

Sikit je gambar yang amik. Semuanya di upload kat sini and my Instagram


Champ Du Elysee. Shopping District. Metro station - George V will take you straight to the LV heaven.


At the end of the shopping district you'll get to this famous arch.


Museum of Lourve. Where the original drawing of Monalisa sits.


No need for me to tell you what this is..


The metro station is Torcadero. It will bring you to this place with almost the best view of Eiffel Tower for picture purposes.

Selain dari tempat2 ni hanyalah hotel-office-hotel-office-hotel-airport..

No comments:

Post a Comment