Fariwell Version 2

This one takde big bosses. Tukang bayar is Boh. I was already on leave that day. The guys yg plan. N turned out to be quite good place to eat. Souled out at Desa Sri Hartamas. What shocked me was the fact that Jason picked out the place. Scary. How can they trusted him (biar pun tempat tu cool pun). You are jeopardizing MY farewell. HELLO!!!

I didn't took any pictures at all. Memang g, sampai, duduk, makan kind of night for me. After all the eating they ask me to give out some speech. Well, I gave a super short one and quickly asked THEM to give specch to ME. Smart huh?


Anyhow, here's the speech that i could never say it out loud in front of you guys.

It's been a SUPERB 3 years for me. The best team eva (so far). It's not easy for me to make this decision and most of it because of you guys. You have been not only colleagues, but friends and more like brothers to me. I will always remember the times (good and bad) we had together. Be it the fun time during our training in Italy (or Manila) or the stress time (where in the end we turned it to fun) during all those scary meetings.

TJ, I spent the most time with you for meeting with customers. We understand each other so well. I hope you don't break anything anymore. I will not be there to supply you with spare parts anymore. Laptop bag, mouse, handphone.. Don't break anything and please be done with that mirror.

Anip, you were always there to help me especially when I'm in need of a personal driver. I always feel needed when I'm around you.  Don't get to attached to work. Get loose a bit and enjoy the time while you can. Just remember where you put the keys.

Jason, I enjoyed your jokes even though most of the time it just doesn't make any sense. You made it easy for us to laugh. All the tense can go away by just listening to you calls which you always takes using the loudspeaker. Remember, we've been given the cool gadgets for a reason. Use it well.

KK, I know you are enjoying married life more than bachelor life. It really shows all the time. I'm going to miss the posh talks about the baby stuffs (before was marriage stuffs). Your opinion are always valued for the quality of it.

Mie, the big brother. I might miss you the most. Especially you little reminder to yourself when you're trying to complete your work. And all the 'almost real' things you always says. And the new 'in' phrases you always started. Don't bully Anip k..

All in all. I really gonna miss you. I will always love you as it is. Do pray that we can all be in one team again.

1 comment: